Friday, January 06, 2006

Losing my religion-Perdiendo mi religión


That's me in the corner That's me in the spotlight Losing my religion .Trying to keep up with you And I don't know if I can do it Oh no, I've said too much I haven't said enough I thought that I heard you laughing I thought that I heard you sing I think I thought I saw you try .
Every whisper Of every waking hour, I'm Choosing my confessions Trying to keep an eye on you Like a hurt lost and blinded fool, Oh Oh, no, I've said too much I set it up .


Rapid Eyes Movement


Ahí estoy en la esquina Ahí estoy en el centro de las miradas. Deshaciéndome de mis creencias tratando de mantenerte conmigo. Y no sé si pueda hacerlo Oh no, he dicho mucho no he dicho suficiente .Pensé que te escuché riéndote y que te escuché cantar. Pienso que pensé que te ví intentándolo .
Cada susurro. En cada momento que estoy despierto, estoy escogiendo mis confesiones .Tratando de ponerte el ojo encima como un idiota que no ve ni siente el dolor, Oh Oh no, he dicho mucho